Waffles PvE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LvL 70 hunter looking for a home - Accepted

Go down

LvL 70 hunter looking for a home - Accepted Empty LvL 70 hunter looking for a home - Accepted

Post  Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Personal Info:
Name: Sebastian
Nationality: Ir from sweden

In-game Info:
Name(Character): My char is called Reý
Level: 70 ofc
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Raiding-Experiences: i have cleard All from Kz to BT whit my main Char (a priest)
Playing-times: Now at the summer time it`s alot will be online pretty much all day.
Fornor Guilds: Atm im just in a Guild whit a Irl just doing dailys, wanna try to get the hunter into some PvE action.
Spec: Atm im BM/Mark thinking of re specing to Pve Survi.
Proffesions: Alch/Skinner can make some flasks like Assult and pure death Restoration
Why do you wanna join Waffles?: Cus u seems like a fine Pve guild that have raid times that fits me and u seems a great bunch of ppl. =D
Do you know anyone in Waffles?: Sadly no =/
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: Just that im a very friendly dude that just love to play WoW, have been playing it since it got out.
Ofc i hade some breaks but not for very long Very Happy
Tryed to link my armoy profile but it didn`t work /cry

Back to top Go down

LvL 70 hunter looking for a home - Accepted Empty Aight.

Post  Braoberg Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:56 am

Seems ok, i think we might need 1 or 2 more hunters for 25-man. Ill check your up on armory this very moment. Then ill talk to the other officers. bounce
Braoberg
Braoberg
Admin

http://waffles.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down