Waffles PvE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lvl 70 Hunter App. - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Lvl 70 Hunter App. - Accepted Empty Lvl 70 Hunter App. - Accepted

Post  Synlix Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Personal Info:
Name:Richard Hartley
Nationality:English

In-game Info:
Name(Character):Synlix
Level:70
Class:Hunter
Race:Draenei

Raiding-Experiences:Sadly my TBC raiding Experience isn't that wide, limited only to Kara due to raiding with IRL friends in a guild on The Venture Co. server that had some pretty shockingly bad players.

Playing-times(Ex: 4pm-10pm): At the moment I'm playing pretty much all day, exception to this would be Tuesdays and Thursdays on which I have prior commitments from ~5 onwards.

Former Guilds(Why you left): Just my last 2: The Tempest on The Venture Co. Left shortly before it's break up as the guild was going nowhere and the only thing that kept me there was friends. Chemical Mutation: Recent attempt at a new PvE guild that I did the initial guild recruitment for which I left because the GM was clueless and I didn't see it getting anywhere.

Spec:BM PvE spec 41/20/0 cookie cutter

Proffesions: Engi and Mining (Currently Leveling through the 300s)
Why do you wanna join Waffles?:Well, my PvE xp on my previous server was foul to say the least (as a 70 Mage) so I quit the game. I recently Rerolled class, server and faction for a fresh start. I made sure that I knew all the theorycraft and methods behind my class as I rerolled with intentions to raid at 70 and then proceed to do well in the next expansion. My first guild on this server was disappointing and I have been searching for a new guild. I was informed about your guild and thought there was no harm in applying as you seem like a nice guild.

Do you know anyone in Waffles?: Unfortunately no, only Remdel and Rey who recently sent applications.
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?:I'm a friendly laid back guy, English so I'm not hard to understand cheers and TS/Vent is no problem for me. I like to have a laugh but also seek to raid with a degree of seriousness to progress well Rolling Eyes I can assure you I know full well what I'm doing with my class in terms of dps rotations macros, spec and shot speed etc. and I'm NOT a clicker Razz

I understand my lack of experience in raids isn't ideal but all I can say is: I won't get the Exp unless I'm given a chance to and I'm hoping you'll give me that chance. Wink

Thanks for reading and I hope for some good news.

Last edited by Synlix on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Synlix

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Hunter App. - Accepted Empty Re: Lvl 70 Hunter App. - Accepted

Post  Ninja Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Really nice application mate. I'll discuss it with the other officers today. I'll keep in touch Smile

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Synlix Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Just updated my personal info.

It had been a long day when I wrote the app. and I didn't realize I skipped it Rolling Eyes

Synlix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Accepted. Smile

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Synlix Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Great news Thanks Smile

Synlix

Back to top Go down