Waffles PvE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavial Priest App - Accepted

2 posters

Go down

Tavial Priest App - Accepted Empty Tavial Priest App - Accepted

Post  Tavial Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Personal Info:

Name: James Thompson

Nationality: English

In-game Info:

Name(Character): Tavial

Level: 70

Class: Priest

Race: Human

Raiding-Experiences: was 70 after tbc so only saw my mate (lothrier) doing ZG,MC,bwl etc However since been 70 i cleared kara,gruuls,maggy,ZA,SSC,TK and MH as well ast 1st 4 bosses in BT. However have seen all BT bosses downed by a friend (lothriers paladin glonge lol)
Playing-times(Ex: 4pm-10pm): I play most days and can play anytime after 6 server time though maybe sometimes have to work later making me later home from work but i can tell you if this is goin to happen

Fornor Guilds(Why you left): Transferred from The Maelstrom bout 3-4 months ago and have since raided with Distance only. Who have now disbanded. I am currently in my friends pvp guild until i find a decent pve guild again

Spec: I can spec whatever u want im 3/4 shadow epic and am fully holy epic'd with 2k +healing

Proffesions: Enchanting and mooncloth tailor im 375 in both with some rare recipes

Why do you wanna join Waffles?: My irl best mate lothrier has just joined and i have always enjoyed pve more than pvp so would like to join a fun and decent pve guild again as soon as possible

Do you know anyone in Waffles?: Other than lothrier i dont think so

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: I talk a lot :-)

Tavial

Back to top Go down

Tavial Priest App - Accepted Empty Re: Tavial Priest App - Accepted

Post  lothrier Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 pm

good guy to have in guild tbh, played wit him for like a year and a half, he is always up for a laugh and helping ppl. hopefully u will accept him as he also has alot of experience at high end raiding

lothrier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:41 am

Nice application mate. The officers will discuss it and then we'll get back to you Smile

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Accepted. We'll discuss your specc ingame Smile

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down